Your choice of doors can affect your home’s aesthetics and overall function. It is essential to choose those that will open up countless possibilities for your home.
Renewal by Andersen® of Milwaukee offers a selection of high-quality doors in Milwaukee. Let us talk about each of their exceptional features.
Our Patio Doors
They come in two different types – traditional and contemporary. We offer traditional French doors that feature traditional wide board stiles and rail construction with mortise-and-tenon joints for a clean look. Choose from stainable oak, maple, pine, or prefinished white interior. Additionally, they come with exterior wood door panels coated by a urethane base finish.
- Frenchwood® Hinged Patio Doors – This lets you transition smoothly from inside your home to the outdoors. In addition, they are made of beautiful wood coated with fiberglass. They will help increase your home’s curb appeal without the need for too much upkeep.
- Frenchwood Gliding Patio Doors – They come with a French door design with a gliding mechanism. Similar to our hinged patio doors, our gliding patio doors are made of wood, but are covered with a beautiful and low-maintenance vinyl exterior. They feature high-quality track rollers for ease of function, along with a reach-out lock system for increased security.
Meanwhile, we have contemporary sliding patio doors in Milwaukee that have thin frames for maximum glass surface area. They have Andersen® dual-ball bearing rollers with self-contained leveling adjusters for a stress-free use. Furthermore, their reach-out and weathertight lock system provides enhanced security for your safety.
- PermaShield® Gliding Patio Doors – The firm wood panels and frame are coated with a charming vinyl exterior.
- Narroline® Gliding Patio Doors – They feature a stainable natural pine interior and mortise-and-tenon joints for an elegant look. A urethane base finish protects their exterior wood panel.
Our Entry Doors
We are an authorized dealer of ProVia® entry doors in Milwaukee, particularly the following:
- Signet® – These fiberglass doors are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, and Fir series. They feature an authentic wood look and rails dovetailed at each corner.
- Heritage™ – These fiberglass doors come with variable-depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain for a classic wood look.
- Legacy – These steel entry doors are tough, durable, and sturdy. They come in two types –woodgrain texture and smooth steel. They offer elegance and energy efficiency, ideal for an entry door.
Apart from these features, our doors also come with insulating properties that can add to your home’s overall energy efficiency. For instance, our patio doors have High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass. This can reduce the amount of heat that enters and leaves your home. Our entry doors, on the other hand, have polyurethane cores and thermal adhesive barriers that will make your home livable. With these features, you can expect a gradual reduction of your energy consumption. Lastly, you can customize them further through our wide selection of colors, finishes, and decorative glass grilles.
Whether you want to give your home an old world look or a modernized exterior décor, you can count on Renewal by Andersen of Milwaukee to provide the door you need. Call us today at (877) 977-3639 and let our window experts discuss your door options.