Durability and beauty are two features that we always look for in patio doors. It’s a plus if the doors are energy-efficient, too. If you want to have all three features, you can trust options from Renewal by Andersen® – Milwaukee.
We cover the frame of our gliding patio doors with rigid vinyl sheaths for minimal maintenance. For long-lasting performance, we use our patented Andersen track rollers. These two adjustable, self-lubricating rollers use steel wheels with ball bearings. You can expect a smooth glide even after years of use.
For our hinged French doors, we offer a glass fiber reinforced composite interior so you don’t have to worry about maintenance. These doors open and close inward or outward with ease.
Your doors in Milwaukee contribute to the overall look of your patio, so it’s important that you choose the right style, color, and hardware. Renewal by Andersen offers several types of patio doors that complement any architectural style:
• Traditional French – This comes with a traditional board stile and rail construction.
• Andersen Frenchwood® Hinged and Outswing – These doors provide wider access to your outdoor recreational areas. You have the option to choose two side-by-side doors.
• Andersen Frenchwood Gliding – This space-saving option can also come with two doors that open.
• Contemporary gliding – This has sleek frames for more glass area.
• Andersen Perma-Shield® gliding – This door retains its attractive appearance with vinyl sheath.
• Andersen Narroline® – This line has stainable natural pine interior while the exterior wood panel comes with urethane base finish.
All of our doors come in several interior and exterior colors, so you can have the right shade that will blend well with your patio. We also offer grille patterns, decorative hardware, and insect screens for added curb appeal.
Aside from beauty and durability, our patio doors Milwaukee can also help lower energy consumption with energy-efficient glass. All of our doors come with High-Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which is our most efficient glass package available. Here are some of its features:
• It is 70% more efficient in summer and 47% more efficient during winter.
• It blocks the sun’s heat while letting in as much desirable light as clear glass. This also leads to energy savings because you don’t have to use artificial lighting in your home.
• It blocks 95% of harmful ultraviolet rays that cause fading in furniture.
With patio doors from Renewal by Andersen – Milwaukee, you can ensure a beautiful, well-protected, and energy-efficient home. If you want to learn more about our options, call us today at (262) 955-8400.